A message from Sebastian

Pierazzo, Elena
Dear All,

I’m forwarding to you a message from Sebastian Rahz. As many of you already know, Sebastian has taken early retirement and is not very well. During the Members’ Meeting in Lyon we collected messages and good wishes on a card which he has now received. His message si meant to thank for this card.
For the people that have not yet had the opportunity to thank Sebastian for his outstanding contribution to the TEI, I have created a Google doc where you can add your messages; I will then send it to him in a week. I’m doing this just so we don’t tire him too much with many individual e-mails. Please use this link:

Best wishes
Elena

Dear gang ,
I was humbled and honoured to receive all your nice comments in the card James brought from you last week. It means a lot to me to have your best wishes and appreciation.
Nice to be remembered by so many of you. It has been a pleasure to work with so many of you in the TEI.
All the best

Sebastian

Re: A message from Sebastian

Erik Rijkers
On 2015-11-10 19:34, Pierazzo, Elena wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I’m forwarding to you a message from Sebastian Rahz. As many of you

I think you mean: Sebastian Rahtz

I spent some time searching (and not finding) so I thought I'd mention
that - sorry.

Erik Rijkers

Re: A message from Sebastian

Charles Muller-5
On 11/11/2015 4:08 PM, Erik Rijkers wrote:

>> I’m forwarding to you a message from Sebastian Rahz. As many of you
>
> I think you mean: Sebastian Rahtz

No, I think it is, after all Rahz, as in Rahz-Matahz.

Regards,

Chuck

---------------------------
A. Charles Muller

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan

Office Phone: 03-5841-3735

http://www.acmuller.net

Twitter: @H_Buddhism

Re: A message from Sebastian

Piotr Bański
My guess at Elena's absolutely mystical note was actually
Stormrahzgeddon, but then, I think it's you who got it just right.

TEI-L, the eternal font of surprise and wonder...

Tipping my hat,

  P.

On 11/11/15 10:12, Charles Muller wrote:

> On 11/11/2015 4:08 PM, Erik Rijkers wrote:
>
>>> I’m forwarding to you a message from Sebastian Rahz. As many of you
>>
>> I think you mean: Sebastian Rahtz
>>

> No, I think it is, after all Rahz, as in Rahz-Matahz.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chuck

Re: A message from Sebastian

Dominique Meeùs
I do not understand the discussion. Did I miss something? The name can be easily found and checked at a thousand places (to begin with github.com/TEIC/Stylesheets/). I suppose Sebastian knows best his own name and I find this signature many times in old (and recent) messages in my TEI folder in Thunderbird:

QUOTE
Sebastian Rahtz

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente
END QUOTE

Dominique Meeùs.

Re: A message from Sebastian

Pierazzo, Elena
Apologies to all (and to Sebastian most of all) for the bad spelling: it is indeed Sebastian Rahtz.
People that know me know I can’t spell names to save my life...
Best
Elena