Accommodation for the conference, and Japanese lessons

Accommodation for the conference, and Japanese lessons

Martin Holmes
Hi all,

[I also posted this on the TEI Facebook page, so please feel free to
reply there.]

I'm going to come to Tokyo a week ahead of the conference and I'd like
to arrange some Japanese language lessons for the mornings or the
afternoons during that week if I can (I have JLPT N4 and I'm studying
for N3 now). Does anyone have suggestions for language schools or
teachers? Also, any info on suggested accommodation for the conference?