CFP Journal of the Japanese Association for Digital Humanities, vol 3 (JJADH)

CFP Journal of the Japanese Association for Digital Humanities, vol 3 (JJADH)

Charles Muller-5
Dear Colleagues,

We are now seeking submissions for Volume 3 of the Journal of the
Japanese Association for Digital Humanities, to be published in Sept. 2018.

Please see http://www.jadh.org/JJADHv3CFP for details.

We would appreciate it if you can distribute this call to your local DH
networks.

Best regards,

Charles Muller
Editor-in-Chief

--

A. Charles Muller

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan