CORRECTION - DCMI 2018 - last chance to register at discounted early-registration rate

CORRECTION - DCMI 2018 - last chance to register at discounted early-registration rate

DCMI Announce
[apologies for cross-posting]

(Apologies - there was an error in the previous message about this - the early-registration rate actually ends on *July 10th*)

There is only one day left to register for DCMI 2018 at the discounted early-registration rate (available until July 10th).

We have an excellent programme in preparation - to get a preview you can see the list of accepted papers, presentations, sessions and posters here:

http://www.dublincore.org/conference/2018/programme/

For more details - and to register - go to:

http://www.dublincore.org/conference/2018/registration/

We look forward to seeing you in Porto in September!

Mariana Curado Malta and Kai Eckert
(DCMI2018 Conference Committee Chairs)

Tom Baker and Paul walk
(DCMI Directorate)