Call for Papers for the jTEI 2017 Conference edition

Call for Papers for the jTEI 2017 Conference edition

Martin Holmes
Hi all,

We're now calling for submissions from presenters at the 2017 TEI
Members Meeting in Victoria. We welcome submissions from anyone who
presented a paper, poster or demo at the conference. There will be a
Pedagogy section and a regular section, in accordance with the thematic
organization of the conference itself. The CfP (available at
https://journal.tei-c.org/index.php/journal/announcement/view/34) is
copied below:

--------------
CFP: Issue 12 of the Journal of the Journal of the Text Encoding
Initiative: 2017 Conference Issue

The Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative (JTEI, <
http://jtei.revues.org/>) is now soliciting contributions for its 2017
Conference Issue. We invite all presenters from the 2017 Conference in
Victoria to submit articles based on their presentations through the
submission process on journal.tei-c.org:

<http://journal.tei-c.org/journal/author/submit/1>

If you have been an author or reviewer before, you should be able to use
your existing login; otherwise you'll need to create an account. For
"Section", choose "Issue 12 (papers from the 2017 conference)".

Our Author Agreement is based on open access principles which leaves
copyright with the author rather than vesting it in the Journal, giving you
much greater control over your work:

<http://www.tei-c.org/jTEI/jtei_author_agreement_CC.pdf>

Detailed guidelines for authors are available here:

<http://journal.tei-c.org/journal/about/submissions#authorGuidelines>

Please feel free to contact any of the editors with specific questions
about articles or the submission process.

If you would like to submit your article in jTEI format (a TEI
Customization), you can get a head start by clicking on your conference
abstract here:

<http://hcmc.uvic.ca/tei2017/abstracts.php>

and then clicking the "XML" button to get a version already encoded.

The submission deadline for this issue is March 1, 2018.

Janelle Jenstad
Kathryn Tomasek
Martin Holmes

ISSN: 2162-5603

Reminder: Call for Papers for the jTEI 2017 Conference edition

Martin Holmes
Hi all,

This is just a gentle reminder that there are three weeks left before
the submission deadline for jTEI Issue 12, the 2017 Conference Issue.
Please submit your articles as soon as you can. (I'm working on mine
now.:-))

Full details are below.