Chaining TEI transformations in ANT

Hayim Lapin
Hi all,
A bit off topic, so feel free to respond to me off list, but I am trying to chain a DOCX to TEI transformation with one or more subsequent XSLT transformations in ANT.
I have done this once before but I can't seem to set up the parameters properly so that ANT knows what it is supposed to find.
If people can point me to a working model or can walk me through the process, please let me know.
Thanks all,
HL

Hayim Lapin
Professor of History
Robert H. Smith Professor of Jewish Studies
University of Maryland
Jewish Studies: 4141 Susquehanna Hall, College Park, MD 20742 | 301 405 4975
History: 2115 Francis Scott Key Hall, College Park, MD 20742 | 301 405 4296