Change of URLs for jTEI articles

Martin Holmes
Hi all,

Revues.org is now OpenEdition Journals, as announced here:

<https://journals.openedition.org/10580?lang=en>

which means that the URL of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative
have changed from:

   http://jtei.revues.org

   http://journals.openedition.org/jtei

Redirects are in place, and it seems they intend to maintain them, but
it might be wise to update the URLs of any jTEI articles you reference
or link to.

Re: Change of URLs for jTEI articles

Thomas Stäcker
Dear Martin Holmes,

just a brief question. I remenber that we had access to the TEI XML code in the former version. I cann't find it  any longer in this edition. Did I overlook something?

Best,
Thomas

Am 18.01.2018 um 23:18 schrieb Martin Holmes:
Hi all,

Revues.org is now OpenEdition Journals, as announced here:

<https://journals.openedition.org/10580?lang=en>

which means that the URL of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative have changed from:

  http://jtei.revues.org

  http://journals.openedition.org/jtei

Redirects are in place, and it seems they intend to maintain them, but it might be wise to update the URLs of any jTEI articles you reference or link to.

***************************************
Prof. Dr. Thomas Stäcker
Direktor der
Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt
Magdalenenstr. 8
64289 Darmstadt
+49 (0)6151 16-76200

Re: Change of URLs for jTEI articles

ron.vandenbranden
Administrator

Dear Thomas,

On 19/01/2018 10:32, Staecker wrote:

just a brief question. I remenber that we had access to the TEI XML code in the former version. I cann't find it  any longer in this edition. Did I overlook something?

This URL change hasn't affected the availability of the TEI source files: they remain accessible via the "Attachments" section for each article (starting from issue 6).

For example: the "Attachments" section for the article at https://journals.openedition.org/jtei/1433#annexes still offers the (working) link to its "TEI source" file: https://journals.openedition.org/jtei/1442?file=1.

Unless you are reporting a different issue; please let me know, then.

Kind regards,

Ron

--
Ron Van den Branden

Technical Editor
jTEI  - Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative
        https://journals.openedition.org/jtei/