Quantcast

Changing custamization via ROMA

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Changing custamization via ROMA

Philipp Vanscheidt-2
Dear list,

when I try to change a customization using ROMA I get a problem. I want
to edit the attributes of an already added element by using the list of
attribute classes and "contents", but I cannot save it. Instead an empty
page (Firefox) or a internal server error 500 (Chrome) appears.

Best,
Philipp

--
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Institut für Sprach- und
Literaturwissenschaft
Dolivostraße 15, 64293 Darmstadt
Tel.: 06151/1657405
[hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Changing custamization via ROMA

Ingo Kieslich
Dear Philipp,

if ROMA does not work for you, it might be a good idea to use an ODD ("One Document Does it all") document to create a customization for a TEI Schema. This is, for example, pretty easily done in Oxygen via the transformation options (but Oxygen is of course not necessary for this). To learn more about ODD you can search for it, or read up on it here: 


Hope it helps and happy holidays!
Ingo Kieslich.


On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Philipp Vanscheidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear list,

when I try to change a customization using ROMA I get a problem. I want to edit the attributes of an already added element by using the list of attribute classes and "contents", but I cannot save it. Instead an empty page (Firefox) or a internal server error 500 (Chrome) appears.

Best,
Philipp

--
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Institut für Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft
Dolivostraße 15, 64293 Darmstadt
Tel.: 06151/1657405
[hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Changing custamization via ROMA

Philipp Vanscheidt-2
Dear Ingo,

thanks for your advice. My mail was mainly intended to point to a
possible bug on the ROMA website. But I am also grateful to have a
workaround. I know a smidge of ODD and will try it.

Best,
Philipp

Am 2016-12-21 11:48, schrieb Ingo Kieslich:

> Dear Philipp,
>
> if ROMA does not work for you, it might be a good idea to use an ODD
> ("One
> Document Does it all") document to create a customization for a TEI
> Schema.
> This is, for example, pretty easily done in Oxygen via the
> transformation
> options (but Oxygen is of course not necessary for this). To learn more
> about ODD you can search for it, or read up on it here:
>
> http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/odds.xml
>
> Hope it helps and happy holidays!
> Ingo Kieslich.
>
>
> On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Philipp Vanscheidt <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> when I try to change a customization using ROMA I get a problem. I
>> want to
>> edit the attributes of an already added element by using the list of
>> attribute classes and "contents", but I cannot save it. Instead an
>> empty
>> page (Firefox) or a internal server error 500 (Chrome) appears.
>>
>> Best,
>> Philipp
>>
>> --
>> Technische Universität Darmstadt, Institut für Sprach- und
>> Literaturwissenschaft
>> Dolivostraße 15, 64293 Darmstadt
>> Tel.: 06151/1657405
>> [hidden email]
>>

--
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Institut für Sprach- und
Literaturwissenschaft
Dolivostraße 15, 64293 Darmstadt
Tel.: 06151/1657405
[hidden email]
Loading...