Community Event on Music Encoding July 8th, 16:00 CEST

Community Event on Music Encoding July 8th, 16:00 CEST

Magdalena Turska
Dear list,

let me forward this invitation from e-editiones.org for today's community event

Best,

Magdalena

---

We would like to invite all members and non-members of e-editiones.org to another community event on 8th of July, 16:00 CEST (check your local time).

Community members Giuliano Di Bacco and Dennis Ried will give us a lightning introduction to the Music Encoding Initiative (MEI) and its practical use. We’ll then have an open conversation about possible integrations of MEI into TEI Publisher. There will also be room for further discussion in the "any other business" section afterwards. So if you have other topics or questions beyond music encoding, do not hesitate to bring them up.

Join us on jitsi: https://meet.jit.si/e-editiones-events
This event will be the first in a series of community meetups we would like to establish on a monthly basis. Looking forward to see you all.