Contractor Work Integrating TEI Stylesheets

Contractor Work Integrating TEI Stylesheets

Dominic Latham
Dear All,

I am looking for people available to do contractor work around the TEI Stylesheet project.
I work for an translation organisation with a Word to TEI workflow. We would like your help to streamline our process.
Can you help us?:
  1. Implement TEI Stylesheets into our infrastructure so we can benefit from and contribute to continuing development of the project.
  2. Evaluate the Word templates we use and improve them for easier conversion to TEI.
  3. Extend the TEI Stylesheets project with custom stylesheet to generate our specific implementation of TEI from our Word document templates.
If anybody is interested please send me a direct email.

With best wishes,

Dominic Latham