Council meeting minutes?

Piotr Banski
Hi Council and all,

I'm wondering: has the nice tradition of publishing the Council meeting
minutes somehow silently expired or am I looking for them in wrong
places, by going to:

* https://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council#Meetings
* http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/index.xml

? :-)

Thanks in advance!

Always a tad too nosey,

   Piotr

Re: Council meeting minutes?

Hugh Cayless-2
Hi Piotr,

The policy hasn't changed. I haven't uploaded them because we're in the midst of switching over the website and I didn't want to cause problems for that process, but the new website release has been rather delayed, so I should probably just catch them up. Thanks for asking!

Hugh