DCMI 2018 - last chance to register at discounted early-registration rate

DCMI 2018 - last chance to register at discounted early-registration rate

DCMI Announce
[apologies for cross-posting]

There is only one day left to register for DCMI 2018 at the discounted early-registration rate (only available until June 30th).

We have an excellent programme in preparation - to get a preview you can see the list of accepted papers, presentations, sessions and posters here:

http://www.dublincore.org/conference/2018/programme/

For more details - and to register - go to:

http://www.dublincore.org/conference/2018/registration/

We look forward to seeing you in Porto in September!

Mariana Curado Malta and Kai Eckert
(DCMI2018 Conference Committee Chairs)

Tom Baker and Paul walk
(DCMI Directorate)