DH Awards 2016: Voting is open!

James Cummings-4
Please Forward!

Voting for DH Awards is open!

DH Awards 2016 is open for voting at:
http://dhawards.org/dhawards2016/voting/ until the end of 25
February 2017. Versions of this announcement in French, Japanese
and Spanish are available from the website.

Digital Humanities Awards are a set of entirely open annual
awards run as a DH awareness raising activity. The awards are
nominated and voted for entirely by the public. These awards are
intended to help put interesting DH resources in the spotlight
and engage DH users (and general public) in the work of the
community. Although the working language of DH Awards is English,
nominations may be for any resource in any language. Awards are
not specific to geography, language, conference, organization or
field of humanities. There is no financial prize associated with
these community awards. There were many nominations and the
international nominations committee
(http://dhawards.org/dhawards2016/committee/) reviewed each
nomination. We’re sorry if your nomination was not included, or
changed category, all decisions are final once voting opens.
Please see http://dhawards.org/dhawards2016/faqs2016/ for this
and other frequently asked questions.

Anyone is allowed to vote, yes anyone, but please only vote once.

Please cast vote by looking at the nominations and following the
link to voting form at http://dhawards.org/dhawards2016/voting/
before midnight (GMT) on 25 February 2017 when voting will be closed.

Good luck!

Dr James Cummings,[hidden email]

Reminder: DH Awards voting closes on 25 February 2017

James Cummings-4
Reminder: DH Awards voting closes on 25 February 2017!

Vote soon!

--
Dr James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford,
TEI Consultations: [hidden email]