DHN 2018 conference, Helsinki 7-9 March 2018: Programme published | Open Science workshops | Digital & Critical Friday

DHN 2018 conference, Helsinki 7-9 March 2018: Programme published | Open Science workshops | Digital & Critical Friday

Jouni Tuominen
Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries conference (DHN 2018),
Helsinki 7-9 March 2018

1. Conference programme published

The programme of the Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries
conference (DHN 2018), 7-9 March 2018, Helsinki is now published:
https://www.conftool.net/dhn2018/sessions.php

2. Conference registration

We have already 200 participants signed up for DHN 2018. If you want to
join us, get your place now:
http://heldig.fi/dhn-2018/registration-accommodation

3. Open Science workshops

In conjuction with the DHN 2018 we are organising Open Science workshops
at Tiedekulma on 9 March 2018. More information and registration:
http://heldig.fi/dhn-2018/open-science-workshops-of-the-dhn2018

4. Digital & Critical Friday at Tiedekulma

If you cannot attend the full DHN 2018 conference, but you happen to be
in Helsinki at the time, you can join us for Digital & Critical Friday
at Tiedekulma on 9 March 2018. The event is open to everyone! More
information:
http://heldig.fi/dhn-2018/digital-critical-friday-at-tiedekulma

Best regards,
Jouni Tuominen, on behalf of the Local organising committee

--
Jouni Tuominen, Coordinating researcher
Helsinki Centre for Digital Humanities (HELDIG)