EADH calls for funding proposals

ANTONIO ROJAS CASTRO

Dear all,

The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH) aims to represent and bring together the Digital Humanities in Europe across the entire spectrum of disciplines that apply, develop and research digital humanities methods and technology.

We are happy to announce that the Executive invites funding proposals for Small Grants and Knowledge Transfer Bursaries from members of our community. Please, for further details, check our website:

Membership benefits of EADH and its Associate Organizations (AIUCD, DHd, and DHN) also include reduced rates at the Digital Humanities conference, and paper and/or online subscription to the journal DSH, Digital Scholarship in the Humanities.

Dr. Antonio Rojas Castro
Researcher, Cologne Center for eHumanities
Communication coordinator, EADH