ENRICH ODD source

Schopper, Daniel
Dear all,
I'm trying to find a copy of the ENRICH schema's ODD for ODD chaining. There's much of documentation in the OUCS website http://projects.oucs.ox.ac.uk/ENRICH/ including various schema flavours, but I was unable to find the actual ODD source somewhere. Maybe someone on this list can point me to the right direction?
Thanks in advance,
Daniel
lou

Re: ENRICH ODD source

lou
It's in the TEI P5/Exemplars folder if you look... (and I wouldn't rely on anything at projects.pics.ox.ac.uk except for archaeological purposes)

On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 at 07:29, Schopper, Daniel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,
I'm trying to find a copy of the ENRICH schema's ODD for ODD chaining. There's much of documentation in the OUCS website http://projects.oucs.ox.ac.uk/ENRICH/ including various schema flavours, but I was unable to find the actual ODD source somewhere. Maybe someone on this list can point me to the right direction?
Thanks in advance,
Daniel

Re: ENRICH ODD source

Schopper, Daniel
Dear Lou,
doh, that was closer than I expected … thanks for the quick answer!
Best
Daniel

--
Mag. Daniel SchopperAustrian Centre for Digital Humanities and Cultural Heritage
Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften | Austrian Academy of

T: +43 1 51581-2216
[hidden email] | www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh

Re: ENRICH ODD source

Torsten Schassan-2
Dear Daniel,

if your interest in the ODD is not only for historical reasons, I might mention that based upon the ENRICH-ODD we had developped things further in the Europeana Regia-Project [1] and currently use another ODD. [2]

And, if you are interested in the latest developments in manuscript cataloguing, we are currently working on another ODD for the new national manuscript portal for Germany, the Handschriftenportal [3], which we will release as soon as possible. For further information don't hesitate to ask.

Mit besten Grüßen,
Torsten

[1] http://www.europeanaregia.eu/, https://www.hab.de/europeana-regia/
[2] https://github.com/schassan/cataloguing/blob/master/schema/mss/cataloguing.odd
[3] https://handschriftenportal.de

--
Torsten Schassan - Abteilung Handschriften und Sondersammlungen / Digitale Editionen
Herzog August Bibliothek, D-38299 Wolfenbuettel, Tel.: +49 5331 808-130 Fax -165

Re: ENRICH ODD source

Schopper, Daniel
Dear Torsten,
thank you for your answer and the pointers – this is very helpful
indeed!
I'd be very much interested in the ongoing work of the
Handschriftenportal, so I'll get in touch with you off-list.
Best,
Daniel