Editions based on Texas & Oklahoma materials?

Editions based on Texas & Oklahoma materials?

Ben Brumfield
Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking digital edition projects which are working with materials currently (or potentially) housed in the Portal to Texas History/Oklahoma History Portal to discuss a digital edition publishing cooperative.  The Portal provides a discovery and presentation interface for special collections from 348 museums, libraries, historical societies, government agencies, and colleges in Texas and Oklahoma.  As such, it may serve as a valuable starting point for scholars creating digital editions.

If you know of projects focused on documents from Texas or Oklahoma--whether incipient, in-progress, or completed--I would be very interested to make contact with them.

Best regards,

Ben Brumfield
Partner, Brumfield Labs
Creators of FromThePage