Extented: TEI-C and TAPAS Call for Nominations 2017

Extented: TEI-C and TAPAS Call for Nominations 2017

Kiyonori NAGASAKI
Dear members of the TEI community,

The call for nominations has been extended to 22 Sep 2017.
Please submit nominations for the TEI Board and Technical Council, and
for the TAPAS Advisory Board.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KFWkH6Va3Kfc9opkuSQS_AZAEqgCxvEfNtreuCI9bC4/edit

For details, please see the following URL
https://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/TEI-C_and_TAPAS_Call_for_Nominations_2017

Best wishes,