Grand Old Man of TEI

Syd Bauman-10
Happy Birthday, Lou! Seven decades is quite an achievement,
especially since just over 40% of that time has included incredible
dedication to the TEI. So congratulations, and thank you.

  -- your TEI co-editors:
     Syd Bauman, Steve DeRose, and Michael Sperberg-McQueen

Re: Grand Old Man of TEI

Elena González-Blanco-2
Congrats, congrats!!!