Help on SGML.

Charles R. Hurley
To all concerned:

        I am in the process of learning SGML.  Can a kind soul please send
me a fully compliant SGML document.  One that includes the three major parts
of a SGML document: first the SGML Declaration, second the Document Type
Declaration (set), and finally the Document Instance.  I prefer one that does
not call the various parts externally, but includes all subparts (i.e., the
Reference Concrete Syntax, the markup declaration, etc.).  Of all the books I
read on SGML, I have never seen an example of a full SGML document.  I seen
many examples of DTD's, document instances, and of course the Reference
Concrete Syntax, but I've never seen them put together into one complete SGML
electronic document (file).  This is what I seek.  If you know of an FTP site
where such files exist please tell me.  However, please make sure that they
do exist.  All help in my education will be heartly appreciated.  My
e-address is below (and above I assume).

Thank you all,
C. Hurley

PS: The document can be on any subject, from beer nuts to specifications on
the Space Shuttle.
% --
% Charles R. Hurley                                 Phone: (212) 633-3759
% Publishing Technologies Coordinator (TeX Projects)  Fax: (212) 633-3685
% Elsevier Science Inc.                            E-mail: [hidden email]
% 655 Avenue of the Americas, New York, N.Y. 10010-5107

Re: Help on SGML.

Contr Karl E. Vogel
>> On Mon, 3 Oct 1994 19:39:52 CDT,
>> "Charles R. Hurley" <[hidden email]> said:

C> I am in the process of learning SGML.  Can a kind soul please send me a
C> fully compliant SGML document.

   I sent Mr Hurley a very short DTD and marked-up document (about 2K in
   all).  It's one of the examples from the book "Practical SGML".  If
   anyone else is interested, let me know.

--
Karl Vogel                                       [hidden email]