Quantcast

How to encode Double Recensio phenomenon in TEI

How to encode Double Recensio phenomenon in TEI

Chiara Martignano
Dear all,

I am searching for examples of how to encode Double Recensio within TEI documents, in order to understand:
  • which are the most common encoding solutions;
  • and which are the problems related to the representation of this philological phenomenon.
If anyone of you could tell me about his/her solutions or redirect me to where I can find more information about it, that would really help my research.

All best,
Chiara Martignano

- Chiara Martignano -
Digital Humanities Student,
EVT project developer

Re: How to encode Double Recensio phenomenon in TEI

Elena Spadini
Ciao Chiara,

could you explain what do you mean by Double Recensio and maybe provide some examples?

Grazie,
Elena