In case I haven't stroke precisely right chord

In case I haven't stroke precisely right chord

Michael.Dahnke
Dear Elisa,

re-reading last lines of mine from yesterday (6.30 CEST) I want you to know that sometimes teacher—which is other part of my position—gains control over rest of Michael and I may have sounded a bit too much like a head teacher. If you have perceived it this way, sorry for that. With respect to subject itself I simply prefer a) machine-readability to human-readability (O.K., so why not bytecode ;-) and b)—generally spoken—more schematization makes it easier by my experience for a machine/program answering our, humans/humanists, questions. Maybe, I should have simply reserved my plea for my colleague who is willing but under pressure of time and much more experienced in Java than XML. So, inhaling, wating, exhaling, and anew attempt.

Have a nice day and if you like share your solution!

Michael

Victor Klemperer

Dr. Michael Dahnke
WMA zur Vermittlung von Digitalisierungskompetenz
Abteilung Digitalisierung
Kallimachos-Zentrum für Digitial Humanities

Universitätsbibliothek Würzburg
Am Hubland
D-97074 Würzburg

Ruf: +49-931-31-88562

Re: In case I haven't stroke precisely right chord

Peter Flynn-8
Michael Dahnke wrote:
> Maybe, I should have simply reserved
> my plea for my colleague who is willing
> but under pressure of time and much
> more experienced in Java than XML.

I am still looking for a volunteer author to write a few paragraphs for the
XML FAQ explaining what JSON is and why one might want to use it instead of
XML.

Please form an orderly queue...

///Peter