Meet the Technical Council, February 26, Cologne

Meet the Technical Council, February 26, Cologne

Scholger, Martina (martina.scholger@uni-graz.at)

Dear TEI Community!

Are you curious how the Technical Council works?

Why don't you join us and have a look?

We would like to invite you to one of the Council's working sessions at our next Face to Face meeting, prior to the DHd 2018 conference in Cologne. The open session will take place on Monday, 26 February at Neues Seminargebäude, room S23 on the main campus of Universität zu Köln, from 10-12 am.

If you are interested in joining us, please let us know until Saturday, 24 February by sending an email to [hidden email]. In case you want to discuss a particular issue (https://github.com/TEIC/TEI/issues) please also let us know in advance.

See you in Cologne!

Best wishes,

Martina Scholger

-----

Martina Scholger

Centre for Information Modelling – Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities

Elisabethstraße 59/III

8010 Graz

Austria