Meeting minutes from virtual F2F

Scholger, Martina (martina.scholger@uni-graz.at)

Dear TEI-Community,

The TEI Technical Council held this year's autumn F2F meeting as a virtual meeting from 24-26 October. The meeting minutes are now available at: https://tei-c.org/activities/council/meetings/

We covered many feature requests and bug reports raised on GitHub. Additionally, we discussed a number of larger topics and proposals, amongst them:

* Proposal on "Vanilla" customization

* Redesign of Guidelines’ HTML representation

* Proposal raised by the SIG on Computer-Mediated Communication

* Proposal on ruby glosses raised by the East Asian/Japanese SIG

* ISO liaison ISO TC37/SC3

* Internationalization

We are now preparing for the next release in February 2021.

Thanks to all Council members and our invited guests for a successful and productive meeting.

Best,

Martina

(Chair of the TEI Technical Council)

Martina Scholger