MilestoneXSLT at TEIWiki

Martin de la Iglesia-3
Dear list,

I'm not sure if anyone has the corresponding TEIWiki page on the watchlist, so I just wanted to draw attention to <https://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Talk:MilestoneXSLT> in which I address some issues with one of the (otherwise highly useful) MilestoneXSLT stylesheets. I'd appreciate it if someone took the time to look into this too and, in the case of agreement, integrate my suggestions into the stylesheet.

Thanks,

Martin de la Iglesia

—
Martin de la Iglesia
Kommentierte digitale Edition der Reise- und Sammlungsbeschreibungen Philipp Hainhofers (1578-1647)
Herzog August Bibliothek, Lessingplatz 1, 38304 Wolfenbüttel     Tel. +49 5331 808-125