OxGarage not working (or is it me?)

Christian Thomas (HU Berlin)
Dear TEI-List, I am trying to convert some docx to TEI P5, using
oxGarage. Unfortunately both versions fail, that have worked in the past:

* Production version: http://www.tei-c.org/oxgarage/
* Development version: https://oxgarage-paderborn.tei-c.org/

The Production version reports, as usual: "File submitted for
conversion. Please wait until the download dialog appears...", but (not
as usual) nothing happens after that.

 From the Development version I get the error message: "Please check the
filetype and try again."
> Error: class pl.psnc.dl.ege.exception.ConverterException
>
> I/O error reported by XML parser processing
> file:/usr/share/xml/tei/stylesheet/profiles/default/docx/from.xsl:
> /usr/share/xml/tei/stylesheet/profiles/default/docx/from.xsl (Stale
> file handle)

I have tried different files, to make sure that it's not just the one
file I am trying to convert that is damaged in some way. Could anybody
please check if it's just me or a general issue (in which case I would
sumbit an issue at https://github.com/TEIC/oxgarage/issues).

Thank you, best wishes
Christian

--
Christian Thomas
[hidden email]
@dta_cthomas

AW: OxGarage not working (or is it me?)

Scholger, Martina (martina.scholger@uni-graz.at)
Dear Thomas,

Thanks for reporting this! Could you please try if it works with  https://oxgarage.tei-c.org/#.

Best,
Martina

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Dear TEI-List, I am trying to convert some docx to TEI P5, using oxGarage. Unfortunately both versions fail, that have worked in the past:

* Production version: http://www.tei-c.org/oxgarage/
* Development version: https://oxgarage-paderborn.tei-c.org/

The Production version reports, as usual: "File submitted for conversion. Please wait until the download dialog appears...", but (not as usual) nothing happens after that.

 From the Development version I get the error message: "Please check the filetype and try again."
> Error: class pl.psnc.dl.ege.exception.ConverterException
>
> I/O error reported by XML parser processing
> file:/usr/share/xml/tei/stylesheet/profiles/default/docx/from.xsl:
> /usr/share/xml/tei/stylesheet/profiles/default/docx/from.xsl (Stale
> file handle)

I have tried different files, to make sure that it's not just the one file I am trying to convert that is damaged in some way. Could anybody please check if it's just me or a general issue (in which case I would sumbit an issue at https://github.com/TEIC/oxgarage/issues).

Thank you, best wishes
Christian

--
Christian Thomas
[hidden email]
@dta_cthomas

Re: OxGarage not working (or is it me?)

Christian Thomas (HU Berlin)
Dear Martina,

thank you for the swift response and the fix -- it works again!

Best wishes
Christian

Am 13.07.2020 um 08:24 schrieb Scholger, Martina
([hidden email]):

> Dear Thomas,
>
> Thanks for reporting this! Could you please try if it works with  https://oxgarage.tei-c.org/#.
>
> Best,