Place and hand attributes for trailer elements

Place and hand attributes for trailer elements

Paul Broyles

While @place is my immediate concern, in double-checking to make sure I was correct, I noticed that <trailer> also lacks @hand. Again, the relevance for <head> is obvious (headings might be provided in a different hand), but it seems equally applicable to trailer.

Paul
--
Paul A. Broyles, Ph.D.
CLIR Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Curation for Medieval Studies

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.