Program of the TEI Conference and Members' Meeting 2019

Program of the TEI Conference and Members' Meeting 2019

Scholger, Martina (martina.scholger@uni-graz.at)

Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to share the program of the TEI 2019 conference and members' meeting, hosted at the University of Graz, September 16-20, with you:
https://www.conftool.com/tei2019/sessions.php

We are looking forward to an engaging and interesting conference and hope to be able to welcome you to Graz soon. Please register at
https://www.conftool.com/tei2019/ and share your thoughts on "What is Text, really? TEI and beyond" with us in Graz!

Martina Scholger

(on behalf of the PC Chairs, Gimena del Rio Riande and Georg Vogeler)

Martina Scholger

Zentrum für Informationsmodellierung

Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities

Universität Graz