Programme for TEI2018

Susan Schreibman
Colleagues -- following on the suggestion from Piotr, we have moved the
SIG sessions to Tuesday morning. The TEI MM will be on Wednesday.
Thanks Piotr for pointing this out to us. The revised schedule is here

https://tei2018.dhii.asia/programme

we look forward to seeing you in Kyoto in September

best

susan

--
Susan Schreibman
Professor of Digital Humanities

email: [hidden email]
phone: +353 1 708 3451
fax:  +353 1 708 4797

Re: Programme for TEI2018

Andreas Witt
Thank you Susan!

Just to make sure: See you in /Tokyo/ in September.

All the best,

Andreas

--
Andreas Witt
+49 - (0)171- 1768306
http://www.ids-mannheim.de/org/personal/witt.html

Re: Programme for TEI2018

Susan Schreibman
sorry! it is Tokyo! (Freudian slip as I like Koyto!)

best

ss

--
Susan Schreibman
Professor of Digital Humanities
Iontas Building
Maynooth University
Maynooth, Co. Kildare

email: [hidden email]
phone: +353 1 708 3451
fax:  +353 1 708 4797

Re: Programme for TEI2018

Piotr Bański
Dear Susan,

Many thanks to _you_ for addressing this issue.

Best regards,

    Piotr

On 07/19/18 16:44, Susan Schreibman wrote:

> Colleagues -- following on the suggestion from Piotr, we have moved the
> SIG sessions to Tuesday morning. The TEI MM will be on Wednesday. Thanks
> Piotr for pointing this out to us. The revised schedule is here
>
> https://tei2018.dhii.asia/programme
>
> we look forward to seeing you in Kyoto in September
>
> best
>
> susan

Re: Programme for TEI2018

Dalmau, Michelle Denise
Thank you, Susan, for the PC’s swift response to Piotr’s suggestion.

Susan repeatedly sought counsel from the Board on the conference schedule from the earliest stages of planning. Since we are holding the TEI Conference jointly with JADH, the scheduling options were a bit more condensed. I suspect, the Board was paying such special attention to lining up both events that we may have lost sight of the timing of things.  I know for one that I did.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Susan and all the members of the PC for their excellent work.  And I’d like to thank Piotr for keeping us in check :-).

—Michelle