RIDE 5 out!

Franz Fischer-2
Dear TEI community,

I am very happy to announce that we just published issue 5 of RIDE, the
review journal for digital editions and resources.

As in the previous three issues, we have 5 reviews (all in English) that
critically assess scholarly digital editions. For your convenience, this
is the table of contents:

• Jane Austen’s Fiction Manuscripts, by Michelle Levy
• Literary drafts, genetic criticism and computational technology. The
Beckett Digital Manuscript Project, by Anna-Maria Sichani
• Lope de Vega's La Dama Boba. Critical edition and digital archivek, by
Antonia Rojas Castro
• The 1641 Depositions, by Walter Scholger
• The William Blake Archive, by Kendal Crawford and Michelle Levy

All reviews can be accessed for free via our webpage: http://ride.i-d-e.de

Enjoy the ride!

Franz

--
Dr. Franz Fischer
Cologne Center for eHumanities

cceh.uni-koeln.de, dixit.uni-koeln.de
i-d-e.de, ride.i-d-e.de
digitalmedievalist.org, digitalmedievalist.org/journal
guillelmus.uni-koeln.de, confessio.ie