Re: TEI in METS

Stuart A. Yeates
We're now moving this to production and I have published a sample of TEI in METS at https://github.com/stuartyeates/METS_metadata_for_complete_beginners as part of prep for a talk / workshop I'm giving soon.

It's a local talk, but if there's significant interest I can probably see about recording the video.

cheers
stuart

On 15 November 2016 at 06:32, Stuart A. Yeates <[hidden email]> wrote:
We're in the process of moving all of our TEI into an archive that uses METS as it's primary metadata format. http://www.loc.gov/standards/mets/

METS can use TEI headers as source metadata (i.e. second-class metadata faithfully archived but not use in day-to-day operations). Does anyone have any advice on precautions needed when using TEI headers like this?

cheers
stuart