Registration for TEI 2017 is open!

Martin Holmes
Hi all,

[Apologies for cross-posting.]

Registration for the TEI 2017 Members Meeting in Victoria is now open!

<http://hcmc.uvic.ca/tei2017/registration.php>

Conference registration includes lunch for all three of the conference
days.* In addition to registering for the conference, you can register
for pre-conference workshops (free), activities (mostly free) and the
conference dinner ($60 per person). Early-bird registration rates are
available until October 23.

We look forward to seeing you in November!

*Don't forget to tell us (through the registration form) about any
dietary restrictions you have.

Martin Holmes, on behalf of the local organizing committee
TEI 2017

Re: Registration for TEI 2017 is open!

De Tienne, Andre
Martin,

Could you tell us on what day the conference banquet will take place? The websites (TEI conference and registration) indicate the hour (7:00 pm) but not the day. Also, when do you estimate the program will become available on the website?

Many thanks,

André

-----------------------

André De Tienne, Ph.D.

Director and General Editor

Peirce Edition Project

Institute for American Thought

Professor of Philosophy

Department of Philosophy

Editor-in-Chief, The American Journal of Semiotics

Indiana University School of Liberal Arts

Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis

902 W New York St

ES 0010

Indianapolis, IN 46202-5197

317-274-2033

IAT: 317-274-2173

adetienn(at)iupui.edu

www.peirce.iupui.edu

liberalarts.iupui.edu/iat

Re: Registration for TEI 2017 is open!

Martin Holmes
Hi André,

Thanks for noticing that we'd omitted the date of the banquet from the
registration form. I've now added it; it's Monday November 13.

I'm hoping to have a full schedule available by the end of next week.

All the best,
Martin

On 2017-09-16 08:46 AM, De Tienne, Andre wrote:

> Martin,
>
> Could you tell us on what day the conference banquet will take place?
> The websites (TEI conference and registration) indicate the hour (7:00
> pm) but not the day. Also, when do you estimate the program will become
> available on the website?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> André
>

> -----------------------
>
> *André De Tienne, Ph.D.*
>
> Director and General Editor
>
> Peirce Edition Project
>
> Institute for American Thought
>

> Professor of Philosophy
>
> Department of Philosophy
>

> Editor-in-Chief, /The American Journal of Semiotics/
>
> /
> /
>
> *Indiana University School of Liberal Arts*
>
> Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis
>
> 902 W New York St
>
> ES 0010
>
> Indianapolis, IN 46202-5197
>
> 317-274-2033
>
> IAT: 317-274-2173
>
> adetienn(at)iupui.edu
>
> www.peirce.iupui.edu
>
> liberalarts.iupui.edu/iat

Re: Registration for TEI 2017 is open!

De Tienne, Andre
Thank you, Martin.

As I was exploring hotel accommodations, I noticed that the conference venue (U of Victoria campus) is about a 35-minute bus-ride away from the two recommended downtown hotels. Are attendees therefore expected to use the local transit system to commute each day between hotel and university? If so, will practical information about what buses to board at what stop and cost be provided in advance, along with a map to the exact venue?

Best,

André