Reminder: Access to TEI-Wiki

Scholger, Martina (martina.scholger@uni-graz.at)

Dear TEI-Community,

We are in the process of restoring access to the TEI-Wiki (https://wiki.tei-c.org).

Due to the large amount of legacy spam accounts we need to manually confirm users.

1- Please forward this email to [hidden email]  if you had an account on the Wiki along with your username.

If you don’t remember your username, a list of users can be found at:

https://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers

2- Please do this before July 15.

After we have compiled your responses, we will grant write access to the Wiki.

3- Keep in mind that accounts that have not been verified by July 15 will be deleted.

If your account gets deleted after the deadline, you can easily create a new one.

Existing content can be attributed to that new account.

Sent on behalf of the TEI-C Infrastructure Group.

Best wishes,

Martina Scholger

Martina Scholger

Zentrum für Informationsmodellierung – Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities

Elisabethstraße 59/III

8010 Graz, Austria

[hidden email]

https://informationsmodellierung.uni-graz.at | https://gams.uni.graz.at