Reminder: DiXiT survey on Access and Accessibility for Digital Scholarly Editions

Reminder: DiXiT survey on Access and Accessibility for Digital Scholarly Editions

Elli Bleeker
*** Apologies for cross posting ***

Dear members of the TEI list,

I'd like to remind you of the DiXiT survey on accessibility of digital scholarly editions (see below). We're keen on receiving your feedback! Also, completed surveys may win an Amazon gift card: a great chance to stock up on your summer reading!

Thanks very much in advance,
Elli Bleeker

--
As part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie and EU 7th Framework-funded DiXiT ITN project, we are interested in getting feedback on Inclusive Design and Dissemination of Digital Scholarly Editions. To that end, we would be very grateful if you would take the time to complete a survey on this subject. By participating in this survey, you will be providing us with your thoughts on how inclusive design can be improved, and helping us to understand how this important issue affects scholarly editors, information professionals and computer scientists. In turn, we hope to use the results of this survey as a part of our presentation on a panel about Design and Dissemination of Digital Editions at the Digital Humanities annual conference. Here is a link to the panel abstract.

As an incentive for our respondents, we are offering a raffle of 25 digital Amazon gift cards in denominations of $20/€20 (as the case may be). We will randomly select 25 recipients to receive these gift cards as a thank you for completing the survey.*

You start the survey by clicking on this link. It will take you about 10 minutes. We will keep all responses anonymous and guard your data very securely. If you have any questions about how the data we collect will be used, please do not hesitate to contact Merisa Martinez at [hidden email]. Further, if you have any suggestions for people or projects that you think would benefit from providing their feedback to this survey, please send those names to us at [hidden email]. We would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and for providing us with your very valuable feedback,

Merisa Martinez, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Borås
Dr. Wout Dillen, DiXiT Experienced Research Fellow, University of Antwerp
Dr. Elli Bleeker, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Antwerp
Anna-Maria Sichani, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, Huygens Institute
Dr. Aodhán Kelly, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Antwerp

*To note, only respondents who complete the survey will be eligible to take part in the raffle.