Reminder and url: TEI-C MM, 19 November 2020

Reminder and url: TEI-C MM, 19 November 2020

Kathryn Tomasek-2
Dear friends and colleagues,

We will hold the annual Members' Meeting of the TEI-C, also known as the business meeting, on Thursday, 19 November 2020, at 11 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (U.S.)/4 p.m. UTC.

The Zoom information:
https://duke.zoom.us/u/abi2ZiuTG. The passcode is 420691.

We are grateful to Hugh Cayless, TEI-C Treasurer and longtime member of the Technical Council, for organizing the Zoom.

Agenda:
  • Welcome and Opening of the Business Meeting (Kathryn Tomasek)

  • Report from the Council (Martina Scholger)

  • Report from the Infrastructure Group (Martina Scholger)

  • Report from the SIGs (Martina Scholger)

  • Report from jTEI

  • Report from the Treasurer (Hugh Cayless)

  • Election results (Kathryn Tomasek)

  • Announcing the Rahtz Prize Award (James Cummings)

  • Upcoming TEI-C Conference and Members' Meeting (Kathryn Tomasek)

  • Thank Yous and Closing the Business Meeting (Kathryn Tomasek)

We look forward to seeing you.

With all best wishes,
Kathryn

Kathryn Tomasek
Chair, TEI-C Executive Board
Co-Editor in Chief, Scholarly Editing
Professor of History
Wheaton College
Norton, Massachusetts
@KathrynTomasek

Always learning--Toujours entrain d'apprendre--Immer lernen--いつも学ぶ--Vždy se učí

Always learning--Toujours entrain d'apprendre--Immer lernen--いつも学ぶ--Vždy se učí

Always learning--Toujours entrain d'apprendre--Immer lernen--いつも学ぶ--Vždy se učí

Re: Reminder and url: TEI-C MM, 19 November 2020

Piotr Bański
Dear Kathryn,

The link sends me to the main screen of my zoom account, which is
probably not what was intended. It looks like the meeting ID (I'm
guessing) got malformed somehow, or changed. Or maybe I got the time
zone conversion wrong! :-)

I'd appreciate some assistance, if someone can spare a bit of patience :-)

With thanks in advance,

    Piotr

On 09/11/2020 17:36, Kathryn Tomasek wrote:

> Dear friends and colleagues,
>
> We will hold the annual Members' Meeting of the TEI-C, also known as the
> business meeting, on Thursday, 19 November 2020, at 11 a.m. Eastern
> Standard Time (U.S.)/4 p.m. UTC.
>
> The Zoom information:
> https://duke.zoom.us/u/abi2ZiuTG. The passcode is 420691.
>
> We are grateful to Hugh Cayless, TEI-C Treasurer and longtime member of
> the Technical Council, for organizing the Zoom.
>
> Agenda:
>
>   *
>
>     Welcome and Opening of the Business Meeting (Kathryn Tomasek)
>
>   *
>
>     Report from the Council (Martina Scholger)
>
>   *
>
>     Report from the Infrastructure Group (Martina Scholger)
>
>   *
>
>     Report from the SIGs (Martina Scholger)
>
>   *
>
>     Report from jTEI
>
>   *
>
>     Report from the Treasurer (Hugh Cayless)
>
>   *
>
>     Election results (Kathryn Tomasek)
>
>   *
>
>     Announcing the Rahtz Prize Award (James Cummings)
>
>   *
>
>     Upcoming TEI-C Conference and Members' Meeting (Kathryn Tomasek)
>
>   *
>
>     Thank Yous and Closing the Business Meeting (Kathryn Tomasek)
>

> We look forward to seeing you.
>
> With all best wishes,
> Kathryn
>
> Kathryn Tomasek
> Chair, TEI-C Executive Board
> Co-Editor in Chief, /Scholarly Editing/
> Professor of History
> Wheaton College
> Norton, Massachusetts
> @KathrynTomasek
>
> Always learning--Toujours entrain d'apprendre--Immer lernen--いつも学ぶ
> --Vždy se učí

Re: Reminder and url: TEI-C MM, 19 November 2020

Ken Penner
https://duke.zoom.us/j/93284713457?pwd=bW5jVnVGTlVYNGx1enBkSVRRNHFPdz09

Sent from Outlook on my phone

The link sends me to the main screen of my zoom account, which is
probably not what was intended. It looks like the meeting ID (I'm
guessing) got malformed somehow, or changed. Or maybe I got the time
zone conversion wrong! :-)

I'd appreciate some assistance, if someone can spare a bit of patience :-)

With thanks in advance,

    Piotr

On 09/11/2020 17:36, Kathryn Tomasek wrote:
> Dear friends and colleagues,
>
> We will hold the annual Members' Meeting of the TEI-C, also known as the
> business meeting, on Thursday, 19 November 2020, at 11 a.m. Eastern
> Standard Time (U.S.)/4 p.m. UTC.
>
> The Zoom information:
> https://duke.zoom.us/u/abi2ZiuTG. The passcode is 420691.
>
> We are grateful to Hugh Cayless, TEI-C Treasurer and longtime member of
> the Technical Council, for organizing the Zoom.
>
> Agenda:
>
>   *
>
>     Welcome and Opening of the Business Meeting (Kathryn Tomasek)
>
>   *
>
>     Report from the Council (Martina Scholger)
>
>   *
>
>     Report from the Infrastructure Group (Martina Scholger)
>
>   *
>
>     Report from the SIGs (Martina Scholger)
>
>   *
>
>     Report from jTEI
>
>   *
>
>     Report from the Treasurer (Hugh Cayless)
>
>   *
>
>     Election results (Kathryn Tomasek)
>
>   *
>
>     Announcing the Rahtz Prize Award (James Cummings)
>
>   *
>
>     Upcoming TEI-C Conference and Members' Meeting (Kathryn Tomasek)
>
>   *
>
>     Thank Yous and Closing the Business Meeting (Kathryn Tomasek)
>

> We look forward to seeing you.
>
> With all best wishes,
> Kathryn
>
> Kathryn Tomasek
> Chair, TEI-C Executive Board
> Co-Editor in Chief, /Scholarly Editing/
> Professor of History
> Wheaton College
> Norton, Massachusetts
> @KathrynTomasek
>
> Always learning--Toujours entrain d'apprendre--Immer lernen--いつも学ぶ
> --Vždy se učí

Re: Reminder and url: TEI-C MM, 19 November 2020

Piotr Bański
Thanks a lot, Hugh and Ken!

Best,

   P.