SIG Newspapers and Periodicals

Kampkaspar, Dario

Dear TEI community,

it is my great pleasure to announce that after two preliminary meetings in Vienna and Victoria, the SIG on newspapers and periodicals has officially been accepted by council.

Two things I personally am interested in doing before the TEI conference in Tokyo are to start an overview of periodicals available in TEI and to create a list of phenomena that need to be encoded.

Should any questions arise, feel free to contact me at any time.

For now, I'd like to say thank you first of all to council for their time and to you for your interest in this topic.

All best,

Dario