Seeking projects that use XQuery

Joe Wicentowski
Hi all,

For a tutorial on XQuery that I'm co-proposing with Clifford Anderson for DH2017 I would like to cite a diverse range of projects and editions that use XQuery in the research, editing, and/or publishing phases.  I am interested to know the name, project homepage, and source code repository (if available).  For anyone willing to share this information, I've created a brief questionnaire to collect these responses, and I'd be happy to share the results here.

Link to questionnaire:

Thank you,
Joe