Some questions about translating the TEI Guideline

Some questions about translating the TEI Guideline

Muranami Hideaki
Dear list,

I have some questions about translating the TEI Guideline.

1. The file "https://github.com/TEIC/TEI/blob/release-3.4.0/P5/Source/Guidelines/fr/HD-Header.xml"
has been translated into French, but
the page "http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/fr/html/HD.html"
is English. Why is this?

2.  In release 3.4.0, I can't find any translation related issues or pull requests,
but I can find translation related commit messages.
Is this mean that the translators committed their translations to the repository directly?

3. If I want to add my translations to the TEI guideline,
can I get the authority to commit them to the repository?

4. If I make a pull request for my translation,
will someone merge it?
In that case, does they (or other someone) review the translation?
(My native language is Japanese.)

Thanks,
Muranami Hideaki