Survey on Transcription Tools and Digital Editions

Survey on Transcription Tools and Digital Editions

Jens Brokfeld

Dear Sir or Madam,

At present I am working on my master thesis at the university of applied sciences in Potsdam (Germany). The title of my thesis is “Creating Digital Editions with Crowdsourced Manuscript Transcription: A Tool Evaluation”.

In case that your organisation (archives, libraries, scientific institutions) works on projects for digital editions or may do so in the future, I would be very grateful for your answers to my survey questions. Please forward this e-mail to anyone working with digital editions and transcription tools.

The survey will take 15-20 minutes.

Please click on the following link to complete the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/survey_transcription_tools

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

Jens Brokfeld