Survey on code literacy open til December 31!

Survey on code literacy open til December 31!

Elli Bleeker
Dear colleagues,

You'll probably see this invitation in various other places – apologies. But I'd like to (re)draw your attention to a survey on the topic of code literacy, conducted by a group of researchers of the Alan Turing Institute, Ghent University, Utrecht University, the Huygens Institute, and the KNAW Humanities Cluster.

The goal of the survey is to map the current state of code literacy and its impediments (if any) to diffuse *across* the humanities domains. This means that we'd like to hear from you even if you've never coded before in your life. You'll find the survey and its background at https://limesurvey.rd.di.huc.knaw.nl/index.php/819392. The survey remains active until the 31st of December this year.

We promise it won't take you long and it will earn you at least 3 Karma points.

Thanks for participating and giving us a wonderful, solid and inclusive basis for investigating the topic of code literacy.

Please feel free to circulate this message widely amongst your colleagues and/or students.

Best wishes,
Elli