Quantcast

TEI Conference and Members' Meeting 2016: Abstracts in TEI XML

TEI Conference and Members' Meeting 2016: Abstracts in TEI XML

Hannesschläger, Vanessa

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased and proud to announce that the abstracts of the 2016 TEI Conference and Members’ meeting are now available in XML TEI via the conference website (http://tei2016.acdh.oeaw.ac.at/abstracts) or directly on GitHub (https://github.com/acdh-oeaw/TEI2016abstracts). We will be pleased to receive any feedback you might like to share with us and to see any work done on or with the documents that you might be inspired to do.

Once again, we would like to thank all conference participants for their contributions and attendance and look forward to seeing all of you again at future TEI conferences.

Best wishes,

Vanessa Hannesschläger, Daniel Schopper and the ACDH-OEAW conference team