TEI Council Chair

Scholger, Martina (martina.scholger@uni-graz.at)

Dear TEI community,

the TEI Technical Council recently had its first meeting in 2018. On that occasion, Hugh Cayless handed over the Chair responsibilities for the next term to me.

On behalf of the TEI Technical Council I want to thank Hugh for doing a great job as our Council Chair for the last three years!

I am excited and looking forward to serving the TEI community in that role.

Best wishes,

Martina Scholger

Martina Scholger

Centre for Information Modelling