TEI-MM proposal deadline extended

Janelle Jenstad

Dear Colleagues,

The Program Committee has extended the deadline for receipt of submissions for TEI 2017. Please submit proposals for panels, papers, posters, and demonstrations by Tuesday, May 23, at 11:59 pm PDT (UTC-8).

Direct link to ConfTool: https://www.conftool.net/tei2017/index.php?page=submissions.

Direct link to conference website: http://hcmc.uvic.ca/tei2017/cfp.php.

We’re looking forward to welcoming TEI members in Victoria in November!

All best,

Janelle (on behalf of the Local Organizing Committee)

Janelle Jenstad, Director, The Map of Early Modern London (MoEML)

PI, Linked Early Modern Drama Online (LEMDO)

Coordinating Editor, Internet Shakespeare Editions (ISE)

Associate Professor, Department of English, University of Victoria

Skype:  janelle.jenstad; Cell: +1 250-858-7269; Time zone: UTC -8