Quantcast

TEI MM submission deadline extended to 12:00 a.m., May 22, Hawaiian-Aleutian Time

TEI MM submission deadline extended to 12:00 a.m., May 22, Hawaiian-Aleutian Time

Kathryn Tomasek-2
Dear colleagues,

Given a bit of confusion (entirely my own) about deadline setting in ConfTool, we have extended the deadline for proposals to 12:00 a.m. May 22, Hawaiian-Aleutian Time, which is the latest global midnight.

Best regards,

Kathryn Tomasek for the Program Committee

Kathryn Tomasek
Associate Professor of History
Wheaton College
Norton, Massachusetts
@KathrynTomasek

Our Wheaton College was founded as a school for the higher education of women in 1834.
Our Wheaton College is committed to individual, academic, and religious freedom.

Re: TEI MM submission deadline extended to 12:00 a.m., May 22, Hawaiian-Aleutian Time

Peter Stadler
That's good news, thank you very much :)

Best
Peter