TEI election ongoing

Kathryn Tomasek-2
Dear friends and colleagues,

A quick message to remind you that the election process for several positions on both the Board and the Council continues. To date, we have only 50% participation from institutional members, so we would like to ask that those of you who work at membership institutions please encourage administrators who receive election notices to vote.

Incidentally, we have less than 50% participation from individual members. So please take a minute yourselves to vote.

Results will be announced at next week's Members' Meeting.

With all best wishes,
Kathryn

Kathryn Tomasek
Chair, TEI-C Executive Board
Co-Editor in Chief, Scholarly Editing
Professor of History
Wheaton College
Norton, Massachusetts
@KathrynTomasek

Always learning--Toujours entrain d'apprendre--Immer lernen--いつも学ぶ--Vždy se učí