TEI website partially restored

Kevin Hawkins
As mentioned in various recent threads on this list, the TEI website,
along with others sharing the hosting service contracted by ADHO, have
been unavailable due to a disk failure.  For a period a snapshot from
March 2018 was being displayed.  Work to restore these sites is underway.

The main TEI website ( http://www.tei-c.org/ ) is now back online, with
content from before the crash.  However, the contents of
http://www.tei-c.org/release/ are still missing.  Furthermore, OxGarage,
Roma, and the TEI wiki are still unavailable.

If you discover other things that are amiss, please contact
[hidden email] to let us know.

Thank you for patience,

Kevin

Re: TEI website partially restored

Martin de la Iglesia-3
Dear Kevin,

Please excuse my impatience, but as it's been more than a month since you've last reported on the website issues, I'm wondering if someone is actively working on the problem(s) with the search bar?

—
Martin de la Iglesia
Kommentierte digitale Edition der Reise- und Sammlungsbeschreibungen Philipp Hainhofers (1578-1647)
Herzog August Bibliothek, Lessingplatz 1, 38304 Wolfenbüttel     Tel. +49 5331 808-125

Kevin

Re: TEI website partially restored

Kevin Hawkins

Hi Martin,

Luis, the TEI webmaster, was working on these things but set them aside till all issues from the server crash were resolved.  He'll be able to provide an update.

Kevin