The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH) seeks applicants for one Communications Fellowship
Working together with the Communication Coordinator, the fellow will write news releases, maintain EADH’s website, update its slider with new project descriptions, and disseminate news through our social media channels. The fellow should anticipate spending approximately 2–3 hours per week on the position. The fellowship comes with a small annual stipend of € 600 (£ 500). As the selected candidate will start working in the middle of the year the stipend for the first year will be € 300 (£ 250). The role is well suited for young scholars and academic professionals who wish to develop deeper knowledge of digital humanities in Europe and gain professional experience in social media and communications.
Desired skills include:
- attention to detail
- some knowledge of digital humanities communities in Europe
- excellent written communication skills in English and in a second European language
- experience creating and publishing content (Drupal or WordPress)
- experience with social media platforms (Twitter and Facebook)
- skills in graphic design (Photoshop, GIMP)
To apply, submit a CV or résumé and a cover letter describing your interest in and qualifications for the position to Antonio Rojas Castro, Communication Coordinator ([hidden email]). The application deadline is June 30, 2017.