Tutorials on TEI??

Gloria McMillan
Hi!

        There are clearly two distinct groups of participants on
this list. Those who have experience with TEI and those (like me)
who are attempting to learn it. (And who could use something like
_TEI for Dummies_.)

        I was told some time ago that there may be tutorials
available soon. Anyone have more info on those?

        I have gotten hold of _SGML: An Author's Guide_ This book
does give some clues as to how a parser would work with a DTD.
I am eager for some examples in tutorials and step-by-step little
exercises.  Thanks,             Gloria

-----
Gloria McMillan                 Adjunct Faculty, Pima Community College
EMail: [hidden email]  Writing Department