VeDPH Seminar S. J. Huskey - Nov. 24

Paolo Monella
Dear all,

the VeDPH announces its next online seminar:
Samuel J. Huskey (University of Oklahoma), "What is 'Digital Latin'? An
Overview of the Digital Latin Library"
Wednesday November 24, 17:00 CET
Zoom link:
https://unive.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUofu-ppjwvGd3BlvJLj6WZIOmyQYDoOzuM
Details: https://vedph.github.io/seminarseries

All best,
Paolo Monella

VeDPH - Venice Centre for Digital and Public Humanities
Ca' Foscari University, Venice

Re: VeDPH Seminar S. J. Huskey - Nov. 24

Paolo Monella
Dear all,

I need to correct a typo: the seminar is on
Wednesday November 25 (not 24).
Sorry!

Best,
Paolo Monella