VeDPH webinars: Mugelli-Re (Greek Tragedy) and Campus (Shoah)

VeDPH webinars: Mugelli-Re (Greek Tragedy) and Campus (Shoah)

Paolo Monella
Dear all,

with the usual apologies for cross-posting, we would like to announce
two upcoming online events at the VeDPH (Venice Centre for Digital and
Public Humanities):

1) Two consecutive webinars:

- Gloria Mugelli, "Annotating and retreving ritual dynamics in ancient
Greek tragedy: ritual norms and interferences"
- Giulia Re, "Euporia LangGT: a DSL for annotating religious landscapes
in Greek tragedy"

January 11th, 2021 at 5PM (CET).
Details: https://www.unive.it/data/agenda/2/45405
The two seminars are part of "EUPORIA 2021 - Webinar series in Theories
and Practices of the Annotation through Domain-Specific Languages".

2) Presentation of the web doc realized by Leonardo Campus: "I conti con
la storia. Le leggi razziali tra televisione e storiografia"
("Confronting History. Racial laws between Television and historiography").

January 12th, 2021 at at 6 PM (CET).
Details: https://www.unive.it/data/agenda/2/45434
Registration:
https://unive.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwsfu6tqjwjH9MpcUjyXxIu7YkYZP4FTRbT
The presentation will be in Italian.
It is part of the series "Shoah: Memorie collettive e individuali", 12
January - 9 February 2021 (on the whole series, see
https://www.unive.it/data/27319/).

Paolo Monella
---
Venice Centre for Digital and Public Humanities
DSU - Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia
Malcanton Marcorà, Dorsoduro 3484/D - 30123 Venezia

[hidden email]
www.unive.it/vedph
@venicedph

https://www.instagram.com/ve_dph/